Full-Service Representation For Your Unique Legal Issues

Don't Go It Alone

Nobody makes plans to get injured. Being charged with a crime is a shock and an extremely threatening situation. To achieve a favorable result in any legal matter, you must have the experienced guidance and representation of an accomplished and attentive lawyer on your side.

Tulsa attorney Terrel B. DoRemus will personally address your needs and help you achieve your goals in a number of legal situations. With over 40 years of legal experience in Oklahoma and several surrounding states, attorney DoRemus will help you maximize your best possible outcome.